When you are ready to experience the quality of Northwest Door give Bay Area Overhead Door Co. a call! In the 72 years that Northwest Door has been in the garage door business, they have a name for themselves as the brand to trust. They continuously bring a competitive edge to the market with their cost-effective and high-quality products.
Garage Door Options Available By Northwest Door
We are excited that this long-standing family business has allowed us to be authorized dealers of their excellent line of garage doors. Northwest Door has the largest selection of garage doors on the market today. Here are the options available:
- Heritage Classic series: Available in a variety of wood options, each door is artfully handcrafted and built just for you
- Builder Collection: A more affordable option for those wanting wood
- Township Collection: Modestly priced carriage house doors
- Wood Panel Doors: Recessed or raised panel designs with the warm look of a wood finish.
- Modern Tech: Modern, sleek flat panels for a solid door look or with glass panels. A durable and energy efficient option.
- Therma series: Insulated series of doors in a variety of options and styles. Some with composite wood overlays.
- Tri-Tech: Top end of the insulated doors, available in 4 color choices and wood grain textured panels. Heavy-duty insulation, great for bitterly cold winters or for extending your home space into your garage.
- 500 Series: Basic and most affordable of the steel door options. Raised panels in three different design options
- Infinity Classic: The latest technology in garage doors. Combines the classic look of wooden carriage house doors with weather resistant aluminum. The powder coated faux wood grain finish offers an authentic wood look.
- Modern Classic: The modern and sleek look of aluminum and glass
Here Are Some Things to Consider When Picking Out a Door
- What style will go best with your home? If you are going for a more rustic look, opt for a carriage house door. If your home is modern, opt for something from their modern line.
- What material do you want? If you want the rustic look of a carriage house door but want a maintenance free door, go with a steel door.
- Remember that this is a lifetime investment. Most homeowners will only purchase one new garage door in their lifetime so make sure you pick something you will love for years, even if it’s a little out of your budget.
Next Steps After Picking Out a Door
After you go through all the design and material options and pick out the door you want, we will send someone out to your home to measure your garage. We can further go over the options with you to make sure you pick out the perfect door for your needs. We will then send the order to Northwest Door to fabricate your door.
Some doors will take longer, especially if they are the custom-made wood doors. After your door arrives, we will bring it out and install it piece by piece. You can be confident that our technicians will install your door correctly and test everything out to make sure it is operating efficiently.
We Can Get You On Your Way to a New Door Today
Are you feeling pretty excited about completely changing the look of your home with a new Northwest Door? So are we! Give our team at Bay Area Overhead Door Co. a call today so we can get your new door ordered!