Garage Door Repair
Having a broken garage door is frustrating enough and having to wait for service can add to your frustration. The team here at Bay Area Overhead Door Co. is standing by 24/7 for emergency and same day garage door repair. We can be to your home within the hour to fix your garage door.
Common Garage Door Problems
Some of the most common garage door issues we will fix:
- Broken torsion springs: spring is visibly broken or you heard a loud bang from your garage. The door needs help to open
- Broken cables or drums: Door sags on the side of the broken cable or drum
- Broken or malfunctioning openers: Door doesn’t operate or you hear new grinding noises from opener during operation.
- Sensor issues: Door starts to close before going back up
- Bent or broken tracks: You can visually see where the tracks have bent or you may see a crack in one. Sometimes this causes the rollers to pop off the track during operation
- Garage doors that have popped off the tracks: It is important that if this happens, to call immediately and not try to do the repair yourself.
- Panel replacement: If damage occurs to only one or two panels of your door, panel replacement might be a good option for you
Garage Door Repair That Lasts
Have you ever had a service professional come out to fix something only to have them out again the next week because they didn’t fix it right? We know how much of a hassle that is and strive to fix your problems right the first time. Our technicians are committed to ongoing training, specializing in all the different makes and models of garage doors and openers.
Our team will fix your door right the first time. We also travel with all the replacement parts so that we can fix it that same day. We partner with quality brands to make sure the part we replace will last and most of our products come with a manufacturer warranty.
What to Expect During a Repair Call
For most repairs, we will be to your home that same day. Some repairs, such as panel replacement, require the panel to be manufactured and will take longer. Our technicians will troubleshoot the issue to figure out what is causing the problem with your system.
They will give you a free estimate, detailing exactly what they will be doing and all costs for the repair, including costs for parts. Most repairs don’t take much time to complete, especially since our team will have the replacement parts right there with them. If it is your opener that has gone bad, they will go over all of the options to see which one will work best for you and after your new one comes in, they will come out and install it.
End Your Frustrations Today
Leave the work to our team at Bay Area Overhead Door Co. and let us do the garage door repair for you. When you are ready to end your frustrations, give us a call!