Garage Door Brands
Bay Area Overhead Door Co. is proud to partner with garage door brands that have proven themselves in our industry for providing a quality product. We provide a variety of brands to present to our customers many different options. We have garage doors to fit everyone’s taste and budget.
Garage Door Brands We Partner With
Maybe you are here because you are thinking about updating the look of your home. Maybe you are here because your garage door had a close encounter with your car. Either way, we have seemingly endless options to provide you with that perfect new door:
- Northwest Door
- Wayne Dalton
The warranties will vary depending on the brand, but typically you will find a lifetime warranty on the paint with most brands and a one or two year warranty on the parts. If you are wondering about a warranty for a specific door, just give us a call and we can help you out.
Different Types of Doors
- Raised Panel: These doors have raised rectangular panels in a symmetrical design
- Recessed Panel: These doors have the opposite look of a raised panel in that their panels are recessed into the door.
- Flushed Panel: Each panel is one, flat surface. These offer clean and simple lines for those who prefer a minimalist appearance
- Carriage House: These are inspired by the first garages, the carriage house. They come in many different materials and offer that rustic look but with modern overhead door technology
- Custom: These types of doors offer a contemporary look. They often come in glass or a combination of aluminum and frosted glass.
Options to Consider When Picking Out a New Door
There are so many options for garage doors these days that it is easy to feel overwhelmed. We have tried to narrow down some of the choices to make your tasks seems less daunting and of course, we are just a phone call away to answer all of your questions. What to consider when purchasing a new door:
- Pick a door that goes with the look of your home: If your home has that modern vibe to it, a farmhouse door might not go with your home
- What is my budget: It is important to note that most homeowners will only buy one new door in their lifetime so you should get something you will enjoy for the years to come, regardless of price. Doors will get more expensive as you add custom options such as insulation or if you desire wood doors
- How much time do I want to spend maintaining it: Steel and vinyl doors are relatively maintenance free, with just the periodic pressure washing to keep them in tip-top shape. Glass doors will require much more cleaning to keep the glass surface free of dirt and smudges. Wood doors will require periodic staining to keep their finish lasting.
- How durable do I need my doors to be: Fiberglass doors are easy to damage but provide a good option for coastal homes as the fiberglass is weather resistant. Vinyl is nearly bulletproof and provides a good option for garage doors that will take a beating, such as behind a basketball hoop.
When You Are Ready for a New Door, Give Us a Call
Bay Area Overhead Door Co. is more than happy to help you find your way through the garage door maze. We can walk you through all the garage door brands and options to help you pick out something you will be happy with for a lifetime. Give us a call today!