Bay Area Overhead Door Co. is proud to partner with a leading manufacturer in garage doors, C.H.I. For years, they have been providing homeowners and builders with beautiful and quality doors. They have endless options to choose from to help you pick out that perfect new door.
Types of Doors Available from C.H.I
C.H.I. offers a wide selection of overhead doors. Overhead doors are the most common door on the market and they roll up by two tracks on either side of the door. C.H.I. offers the following types of doors:
- Raised Panel
- Stamped Carriage House
- Stamped Shaker
- Flush Panel
- Accents Woodtones
- Overlay Carriage House
- Recessed Panel
- Full-View Aluminum
You can also customize the color of your door. If you are having a hard time deciding on the finish, you can request free color samples.
Windload Doors Offered by C.H.I.
Windload rated doors have gone through rigorous testing to be able to qualify as a windload door. These doors are the perfect option for those residing in high wind prone areas. With these types of doors, all you have to do to ready your garage for a storm is close and lock your door.
Different Styles of Garage Doors for Different Tastes
- Raised Panel: panels with a recessed edge and raised interior, adding depth to your door. These come in square or long panel
- Stamped Carriage House: square panels with recessed interior and vertical stripes. These doors come with embossed wood grain finish and customizable hardware for that authentic carriage house look
- Stamped Shaker: Recessed vertical rectangles, offering clean and simple lines. You can customize the paint color or even go for that wood grain look.
- Flush Panel: As minimalistic as you can get. Straight and modern panels to give that solid garage door look. Available in 43 different colors
- Accents Woodtones: These offer large, recessed squares with a non-repeating wood tone for that rustic look
- Overlay Carriage House: The carriage door look offered in steel, fiberglass, and wood.
- Recessed Panel: Panels with recessed squares in a symmetrical design
- Full-View Aluminum: Aluminum and glass panels for a truly custom look.
- Fiberglass: available in 5 different styles and several color options as well as wood tone finish.
What Types of Warranties are Available?
The warranty will vary based on the type of door. You can always give us a call if you are curious about a warranty for a door. Below you will find the warranty information for each type of door:
- 1-sided steel, insulated and non-insulated: Limited lifetime warranty on panels, 3-6 year warranty on hardware, and 3 year warranty on springs
- 2-sided steel, insulated: Limited lifetime warranty on sections. 6 year warranty on hardware, and 3 year warranty on springs
- Overlay carriage house: Limited lifetime warranty on sections, 1-3 year warranty on overlays, 6 year warranty on hardware, and 3 year warranty on springs
- Residential full-view aluminum: Limited lifetime warranty on sections, 6 year warranty on hardware, 3 year warranty on springs
- High-definition fiberglass: Limited lifetime warranty on sections, 6 year hardware warranty, 3 year warranty on springs
Please note that warranties are under certain restrictions. You can speak with us if you have a concern about the warranty and what it entails.
Ready to Have C.H.I. in Your Home?
Bay Area Overhead Door Co. is an authorized dealer for C.H.I. garage doors. We can answer any questions you have or send a technician out to measure your garage. Give us a call any time!